Saturday, March 12, 2011

that's all for now

I'm incredibly frustrated with my life. I'm incredibly frustrated with some people in my life. I don't want to air my dirty laundry on here, but I can't think or write about anything else, so I've decided to stop writing until I can work through this. Think of it as a mental health break.



she has a beautiful soul
underneath the wool and burlap
but she hides in her mud hut
afraid others will see
the patina on her halo



This is not really a poem. It's not even a complete thought, but it's something I'm playing around with and wanted to post.

You've given me no reason
to trust, nothing to love,
no reason to feel worthy.
I know it's not your job to
make me feel worthwhile,
but isn't it only fair
that the gender that destroyed
my faith in man restore
my faith in myself?



mode: ........ !

No comments:

Post a Comment