Saturday, December 4, 2010

catchin up

It's been awhile since I've written, so here's a recap of the past few weeks: I did get to go to Aquaria. Mum n sis joined me. We had fun and then go shopping wit my mom. Then life got crazy. Ilness kept me away from my blog.


mum n sis n Me

oh yeAh n sumwer in there, we went to MAHA 2010. The MAHA Exposition is Malaysia's leading agricultural show. Hosted by Ministry of Agriculture and Agrobased Industries and organised by the Federation Agriculture Marketing Authority, it certainly is amongst the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in the region.It is a show that flaunts Malaysia's best producers, farmer, fishermen and stockman. It is also a platform to pitch the regions' best agro-food companies. Visited on 29. wit family. Large beautiful green areas, lots of booths, varieties of products.

The thing is the transportation information (bus & tramp) which had caused a lot of confusions among the visitors need 2 b improved. No proper 'Q' system at the station causing chaos & delay. Lack of rubbish bins,no clear signage, staff not helpful and staff have lack of information. I was stuck in queue for bus & it was raining but the bus still want ppl to queue in the rain imagine with the kids. WTH..




me sis n cousin



everyone

And now im tryin hard to change. Well, I'm obviously very happy with the results so far. I enjoy life more. And I'm becoming a little bit vain. My obsession with make up has returned, and I want my clothes to look nice. That, however, is a bit of a challenge since most of my clothes are hand-me-downs and thrift store finds. There isn't any point in paying mall prices for clothes that I'll only be able to wear for a month or two before I move on to the next lower size.

The change that surprises me the most is my attitude towards the opposite sex. I'm so used to being the unattractive one, so I haven't worried about attracting a man for some time now. When the guy at my campus asked for my number and I realized that there is a whole new world open to me. Hey smeone out der pliz find a yummy sexy oozingly hot guy for me!haha wat the hell .. wat kind of gf m i? My bf would be pissed of if he found tis out. The world is becoming a brand new place for me. haha.

n tis is de guy!

btw m so afraid of tis Monday I'll deal with whatever grade I get, 'cause I'm done!Plus m addicted to a site in net now! wil tel u guys later.


mode: YooSu - Laugh Pictures, Images and Photos lafin.

No comments:

Post a Comment