Thursday, December 2, 2010

forgot about de title

"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed
to write a note with 25 random things,
facts, or goals about you.
In the end, choose 5 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tag you,it is because I want to know you more."

oww ..iz it true thira?? m hepy nw womann!! (perlukah?)

Important info

  1. Lover of music, people, words,n animal
  2. M a curious gal n like to do lame things
  3. M always tryin to reach my target
  4. Loving purple sooo much
  5. I am not perasan.... ( is tis like so imprtnt to wrte here..WTH)


Mom use to say

  1. Call me when you get there, just so I know you're okay. (tis happen like a millionth tyme)
  2. When I was your age, I had to walk ten miles through the snow, uphill, by myself, to go to school n bla bla bla...
  3. You have an answer for everything, don't you? n m like OK mum m soRRy
  4. How can you have nothing to wear? Your closet is FULL of clothes!
  5. You're the oldest. You should know better.
n de latest thing my mum jz told me around 10.30 today: Dont be afraid of others Do what u think is right ok?

Bad habits
I have a few "bad" habits, does that make me a "bad" person? And if it
does, what business is it of yours?lalalala~
  1. Complaining....i shud b more thankful..hurm..
  2. I'm anti-social.
  3. I read about obscure things so I can be an expert of stuff that no one cares or even heard off
  4. I eat too much and then it's all tacky microwave dinners or cakes or cookies or ice-cream sandwiches.
  5. I can fal in love wit many guys at a time ...hehehe...really a BAD habit of mine
So-called dreams

  1. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe.
  2. I live in Wonderland...
  3. Career dreams
  4. Material dreams
  5. de last one ...is ...its secrEt ..i cant tel u

Randomness.

  1. When I was a kid, I believed everything but rocks had consciousness and feelings. I cringed whenever someone plopped down on the couch.
  2. The truth bowt me is i like to be watched on cam. hehe
  3. I have only one dimple!
  4. I've always believed something big's going to happen. I don't know what it is, yet. But it will.
  5. I can't decide sometimes and then i think about it for a few mins and still don't know XD

n now i need to tag my 5 lucky frens;
  1. miss bella
  2. miss syira
  3. miss wawa
  4. miss syaimaa'
  5. miss utur


n i shud mention tis tag is from....(sound of drum) miss tirahoney
okie dokie..im done! im done! yeayy!



mode: sleepy sleepy!

2 comments:

  1. lol~ realy love the part where falling in love thing, and trust me dear, it's not bad at all!

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo...really hun???
    hahahahaha...yeah u r on my side!
    for others: close ur eyes, ears if u cant handle the truth! WTF

    btw..miss u babe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete