Friday, December 24, 2010

zendagi migzaara


ZENDAGI MIGZAARA

life must go on

I have been neglecting my blog for too long. It's hard to think of things to write about when I have no life.
It's been awhile since I've written, so here's a recap of the past few weeks:

All my subjects are kickin my ass.. but as Im a student that is what i need to face
But the real reason that I have not blogged is because I had been busy.I had been too busy updating my Facebook account that I seldom have time to blog. lol. i dunno why i should maintain the account btw.

How about you all??? I miss this blog. And I miss you all, too. Tomorrow is a New Year's Eve! i am 21 going on 22... oh my Lord! im becoming old! seems like i dun hav tyme to snap my picture in front of Forever 21 though. :D :D

When I was a child, I remembered that as early as December 1, booming firecrackers can already be heard nearby. Although intermittently, it would continue everyday in increasing loudness and frequency which culminated on Christmas eve (December 24) and on New Year’s Eve (December 31).

And on January 1 and 2 of the following year, news programs have a field day reporting the firecracker injuries all over the country. And the cycle continues every year.haha wat a life!

So i wana share things i loved in 2010
I'm sure I'll love 2011, but here's some things I loved in 2010:

My boyfriend (we r still together for 3 years.. Who knew *I* would not only find but so far keep Mr. Right)


My mummy n sis. Yeah, I know, supposed to say that and who doesn't - but REALLY. My mummy is one of my most treasured friends and my sis is the source of daily delight to me.

My friends.

The goldfish in my aquarium. I don't understand how they do what they do. Right now they are swimming yeah still alive . Watching them all year just cracks me up.

Staying at home. Tis is what i like to do most of the times.

Collecting Sophie Kinsella's a.k.a Madelline Wickham novels.

N so many other things that i could not remember.

2010 has been a great year– one that flew by. Great things i made, new experiences i had and I’m really looking forward to what 2011 will bring.

I was reflecting back on 2010, and thinking what would be a good synthesis of the work I have been doing, and how I might succinctly summarize a New Year’s resolution for myself.

Here is what I have come up with: goin to post it later . I have to go to the Arabic class at 2. n it sux!




mode: tired tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment